Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally


Woosh. Finally. A blog!!! Gosh I've been spending a million years editing the templates. Like seriously. It's so freaking hard. Damn the only thing that i detest about the blog is the title. For your information, my title isn't even 'Beautiful Me' or whatever. LOL since when I became so perasan. BEAUTIFUL ME? you kidding me? I just couldn't find a way to change it. If you, yes you, just you, always you, know how, please teach me. :)

Anyways ,today is the first day of school after exam. Received maths and science. Scored pretty okay, but compared to Amira....it just nothing. But whatever. I should be grateful, shouldn't I? :) And tomorrow I'm pretty sure that all those subjects...like sej, geo and kh will be given to us. Wish me luck. Teachers, have mercy on me pretty please with a cherry on top? :)

And not to forget, today Theresa's birthday :) Thanks for the 'so-called-fortune-candies-with-a-message-inside'. It says 'You find beauty in ordinary things, do not lose this ability' Aww..Theresa, don't worry I won't forget. Theresa, you are a really awesome class monitor. Just that our class's noise is INSANE. mark my words. We seriously gotta tune down our volume cause honestly there are lots of teacher complaining our noisiness in class... and kept comparing us to the previous batch. Haih. What to do? :)
Tumblr of the day. :)


Loves,
Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment